Update! | Club Penguin Cheats, Codes, Secrets, Strategies, Tips, Hints, Glitches, free items and games

Friday, February 29, 2008

Update!

Yo Watex here.

I got a lot to say. First off, I’ve received many threats from the hacker saying he will hack my blog again and delete the funny pictures, and then the whole blog, if I don’t make him an admin. He also said he’d hack my penguin, chatbox, etc. He also threatened a lot more things, cussed in the comments, and has demanded a lot more (along with cuss words). However, rather than succumbing to his demands, I decided to post them! :) I have absolute faith most of these threats can not be accomplished! I have found out how he found out my pass in the first place and I’ve emailed Wordpress and told them how (It’s not even hacking). They haven’t responded yet, but I’m sure they’ll read them. As long as Wordpress is smart, I am fine. So I trust Wordpress.

takenontundradock.png

In other news, I have a poll you must vote in: Should Watex appear in Member’s clothing in the next picture

(P.S. : If you know Watex, i copied his cheats and tips..because if someone viewed my site and he/she didn't know Watex, but he/she still knows these cheats origanally from him... so if you think i wanted to be popular that's a NO but i want to help Watex.. still, i forget to put 'by Watex' -flower penguin)

B y Watex

No comments: