New Pin, Free Items | Club Penguin Cheats, Codes, Secrets, Strategies, Tips, Hints, Glitches, free items and games

Friday, February 15, 2008

New Pin, Free Items

There are Seashell belts in the Book Room (2nd floor of Coffee shop)

xxx.png

The Yellow Snorkels are located in the treasure chest in the Forest.

pinyel.png

The Anchor pin is located at the Cove.

anchor.png

There’s a new Poll for the name of the Salvage machine at the Iceberg.

pollasd.png

And please explore around CP! It’s amazing. Check out the Night Club and Dance Lounge (2nd floor)!

hackd.png hey.png
A hacker hacked my blog a few days ago and announced the party (which I won’t be attending since I didn’t plan it, the hacker did, sorry!) on the post I deleted. I got the blog back but I’m scared he will hack it again soon. (He’s threatened me and said so already) Remember, the real Watex’s penguin will always be Fever. Oh, and always check my grammar.

~Watex

No comments: