A Server Change | Club Penguin Cheats, Codes, Secrets, Strategies, Tips, Hints, Glitches, free items and games

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Server Change

Today, I have decided to make a server change from Tundra to Flippers server.

Why, you might ask? Well, Tundra server is just too empty most of the time and I think a server with more people should let you have more fun. Flippers is one of the least populated servers anyways on the first page. Will that make it harder to find me? No, of course not. With Cheat #108 on my Cheats/Glitches, it should be fine.

How will this be even better? On top of having more people to socialize with, I have decided to promote the server by getting on Flippers as much as possible this week. And will buddy a lucky few penguins. Flippers is only full to nonmembers at peak hours, and even then, you can get on if you keep trying (Cheat #109).

What can I do?

  • The Dock is the official Meet/Greet/Chat/Play place for all viewers of the site. So get on the dock as much as possible! When it’s not a party, the wide, open spaces of the Dock are great.
  • Wear orange. This will help promote Flippers and distinguish you from normal penguins. This’ll help your chances of me buddying you.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

No comments: