Tipping the Iceberg | Club Penguin Cheats, Codes, Secrets, Strategies, Tips, Hints, Glitches, free items and games

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tipping the Iceberg

I haven’t posted twice in one day since ‘Construction at the Iceberg’. And that, too, was coincidentally also about drilling at the Iceberg. Anyhow, I sent an email to CP a while ago talking about Tipping the Iceberg. I got a reply back that I thought was kinda hinting towards it. Notice how he/she indents two specific words. I don’t know if she really was hinting at it or if it was an accident, but I’ve been seeing a lot more Tip the Iceberg parties lately.

tip-the-iceburg.png (This picture’s an edit. It is only for your amusement ;) )

tip.png (Click to enlarge letter)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard to tip the ice berg u hav to fill up the whole place of dancing penguins or with drills and jack hammers.

bye,
tb